Friday, June 25, 2010

Overnight Breast Cancer Walk

Sorry again that it has been so long!! I just got done trying out for the Miss Utah pageant, so I have been busy! I'm excited to say that there is an overnight breast cancer walk coming up! Its on July 9th and 10th, opening ceremony starting at 6:00 P.M. and ending at 8:00 A.M. the next day. I am in charge of entertainment so anyone who is interested in sharing their talents let me know!! You can juggle, sing, play the guitar, the banjo, the chello, the violin, basically anything you can carry...No piano because there won't be one set up outside. Well I'm very excited about this so even if you can't come, donate donate donate!! It's an important cause and totally worth helping save lives and raise awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment