Sunday, May 16, 2010

Breast Cancer Walk

So the 5K was AMAZING!! It was such a great experience, one that I will never forget! Besides all the cool, free stuff I recieved I also had the experience of walking with 2 survivors that are really important to me. There is nothing better than celebrating the life of people who fought so hard, went through so much, and even celebrating the lives of those who didn't make it. I can't wait to do another one to support those who have and do have breast cancer, and remembering those who lost the fight, but will always be remembered. Seeing all the thousands of people there was inspiring as well! The word is getting out about how important awareness is!! It was great to see how many supporters there are for breast cancer. There is another walk coming up this summer that is happening in the Basin. As soon as I find out all the exact information i'll post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment